- ticket title
- How does Reverse Osmosis system work?
- Mini vacuum cleaner to clean car
- How to find suitable pack and play model?
- Comparative game eye cameras tests and reviews
- How to choosw nubulizer diffuser
- Steps to choose the best self propelled lawn mower
- Brief introduction on benefit of rice cooker
- Power rack – Weight Training For Building Muscle and Power
- Camping in your own garden
- Sleep Walking Can be Treated Using Essential Oils
- Travel guide to Alaska
- Eight tips for your children to eat well
- Eight tips for buying a pillow
- Skipping rope = lose weight and slimming body
- HOW TO CHOOSE CAMPING TENT
How many people?
It is advisable to take cheap tents for sale with an extra bed to get more space. You can create a storage area for luggage or install kitchen cabinets and even receive a surprise guest.
Most of nowadays tents have a curtain separating the rooms. This curtain allows, according to your needs, add or remove part of the room or to get more sleeping or to have a larger living space. Thus no space is lost! Discover our tents for 3, four places tents, family tents and five places six places and large tents 7 to 10 berth.
Waterproof and wind resistance
The tightness of a camping tent is measured Schreiber’s, a unit of measurement that allows knowing the impermeability of fabric by placing it in a tube that is filled with water. Over the height of water in the tube, the greater the fabric of the tent is waterproof.
Example: a tent that has a value of 5000 Schreiber’s, that is to say, 5000 mm, resistant to 5 m of water! It is considered that tent is waterproof from 1500 Schreiber’s.
All camping tents are sealed with a polyurethane coating. The coatings can be more or less necessary depending on tent model, the impermeability of our tent fabrics varying from 2000 to 6000 mm from one model to another.
All camping tents are tested in wind tunnels to determine their wind resistance. Camping tents and family tents Outwell, Easycamp, Robins, Khyam, Wynnster and we offer Vango tents on the market all have a resistant structure to wind through the integration of new rigging systems. Wind resistance on the tent canvas is classified on the Beaufort scale, a scale of measurement that is 13 degrees (0 to 12).
All canvas fabrics have a wind resistance understood 9 and 10 degrees on the Beaufort scale and are identified by the following symbols:
- Wind strength 9: nine levels on the Beaufort scale. This corresponds to a storm with winds of 75 to 88 km / h.
- Wind Force 10: tenth degree on the Beaufort scale. This number corresponds to a violent storm with winds of 89 to 102 km / h.
The living space
The living space is the space under an outside tent rooms. This space is more or less depending on the tent canvas and not on the number of beds in the tent. For example, some family tents eight places may have a smaller living space as family tents six areas.
The living space camping tents can also be expanded by adding tent extensions on the front or sides.
The weight of a camping tent varies depending on the materials used.
- The frame: there are three types of materials on the tents: steel, aluminum and fiberglass.
- The fabric: weight of a tent also varies depending on the material of the canvas. There are three main materials: cotton, polyester, and polycotton.
The hoops semicircular form a tube. These camping tents are often equipped with a larger living space and a lighter frame. Unlike canvas tent dome shape, they are not self-supporting and require full rigging. Their dimensions also allow more to benefit from a greater comfort: PVC crystal panoramic windows, integrated discretion shutters, awnings and door visor, etc. Discover our family tents and tents five places six places.
Well known on the market, the dome shape of camping tents (also called “igloo tents”) are proven since the 1970s thanks to a stable, self-supporting structure: usually composed of two arcs that intersect in their environment, dome tent fabrics offer spacious accommodation and an excellent wind resistance. The self-supporting feature means that dome tents stand alone. You do not need to stay it directly your camping tent to keep it standing. This is handy if you decide, for example, move your tent to another location.
To meet your expectations and circumstances camping, break offers two types of dome tents automatic camping tents with a quick installation system, and canvas cloth, called classical, providing an ordinary system assembly.
There are two types of pyramidal tents, tipis and patrol tents. Scoot These tents are distinguished by their authentic form that perfectly recalls the canvases of the American Indian: one or more poles positioned vertically support the art into a spacious and straightforward shelter to ride. The break offers a selection of camping tents pyramid Outwell, Vango Nordisk and quality and highly original, ranging from 2 to 12 places.
You will find on a break of polyester tent fabrics, polycotton or cotton. Each of these materials has advantages and disadvantages.
Polyester camping tent:
- Advantages: lighter, less bulky, easy to transport, quick drying, cheaper.
- Cons: average insulation, less breathable, less resistant to UV radiation, condensation, shorter lifespan (5-6 years).
Camping tents Poly / Cotton:
- Advantages: Excellent insulation material, limits the condensation, longer life (8-10 years), breathable and resistant to UV rays.
- Disadvantages: heavy, bulkier, slower drying more expensive.
In summary: Whatever the material of the tent, they all are designed to adapt to climate conditions. If the weather is cold, a tent polyester is preferable to keep out the cold and keep the heat inside. In warm weather, a tent polycotton or cotton will be more appropriate to limit condensation and preserve freshness.
For more tips, visit http://www.familytentcenter.com/